Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



Meet Me On Monday


Questions:

1. My favorite kind of animal is _______?
2. Do you like your handwriting?

3. What is the last movie you saw?
4. Do you buy things on eBay?
5. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Answers:

1. My favorite kind of animal is _______?
Very interesting, I have always had a dog in my life, and around 28 I was lucky enough to adopt Coke, my 1st cat.

SO I will answer this way: My favorite kind of animal is a domestic pet.
Let's see . . from these stamps of domestic animals I have had
 a  parakeet, gold fish, beta, 2 beagle/hound mixes, a guinea pig,
 multiple cats in white, black and white, grey and solid  black and
besides the beagle and hound mixes I have had a Shepherd/collie mix,
schnauzer traveling salesman mix and an Akita Shehperd mix.

2. Do I like my handwriting?
I like my handwriting when I take my time for my "teacher handwriting." I hate it when I am in a hurry.

3. What was the last movie you saw?
Hum, had to be before we moved in 2006, and I haven;t a clue . . but it was at one of the Malls in Kokomo, Indiana.

4. Do you but things on eBay?
I go through spurts buying crochet or cross stitch patterns and crochet yarn/thread and cross stitch floss and material.

5. What did you have for dinner yesterday?
BRB, have to ask the hubs . . and  always remembers and I seldom do. If you mean lunch (mid day meal) we had cheese steak sandwiches and Doritos, we ate a large breakfast. Supper (evening meal) was Italian Sausages and creamy noodles with cheese (Knoor brand in a pouch.)





.



2 comments:

  1. 1 - Dog - no question
    2 - I like it on the days I take my time. But, that isn't often.
    3 - Lincoln Lawyer at the theater - Christmas with the Kranks at home.
    4 - I used to buy all kids of stuff at eBay - lately maybe twice a year.
    5 - 4 fig newtons and a handful of cashews for lunch. Dinner was great - roast beef, mashed potatoes, homemade noodle, corn, and rolls.

    Have a great day Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had to ask my husband what I had for lunch yesterday.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.