Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Saturday, October 8, 2011

One Smile

Did I tell all of you my netbook died and I am now the proud owner of a laptop? I have loaded all of the programs I use onto it . . . and transferred all of my designs, both crochet and cross stitch, to it,

Now, whenever I get an idea for a cross stitch design I can try it. I don't have to wait until the PC is free and try to remember what I wanted to do.

This said, here is the latest pattern for you to use. It is called One Smile. I think the sentiment is so good.





I hope you enjoy making it as much as I enjoyed designing it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the netbook but congrats on the new laptop!

    Kind words do make us feel good don't they!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.