Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1st Complaining of 2012


  1. Totally bored off my gourd
  2. Need to wash hair SO BAD but don't want to take the shower that goes with it . . . then I will freeze my butt off when I get out of the shower.
  3. Stayed in jammies until 2:00 . . . only got dressed because I figured things would be better . . NOT.
  4. Been online all day . . . and nothing online has interested me in the least.
  5. Have worked a little on 1st Christmas present for my niece/nephew (won't be born until June 2012) and THAT was even boring :0{
  6. HI-LIGHT of the day . . got the reading glasses I ordered from Peepers.com. My eyes have been so dry and scratchy since my old ones broke.
These are called Fruit Stripe, like the gum. LOVE the design and colors. It is SO COOL that people around here don't know my name but they know the glasses . . go figure!  LOLOL

Watching ELLEN on TV. I think I'll go take the shower . . at least I'll kill 2 birds with one stone . . de-stink my body and un-grease my hair.

edit: 9:13 pm . . shower out of the way and hair washed . . . it should be dry before I wake up tomorrow but will need to do dark clothes in laundry so I have some clean pants to wear :0}

Signed,
And a Happy New Year to You Too
39499

3 comments:

  1. Aw Paula! Sounds like you're not having such a good day?! If I lived closer to you, I'd come over with a big gooey chocolate cake and a pot of tea and we could put the world to rights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some days are just like that!! I say go with the pj's all day..who cares..as long as it doesn't go on too long..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... :( I hope you are having a better day today. I have days I wish I could stay in my jammies all day. But I have kids to get to school. :P

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.