Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, February 13, 2012

Babette Update


Babette is finished, at least according to the pattern. Well, no border yet, but all the squares are pieced together.


She is in the wash, I want to get her softened up before I start the border around this section. Will post again when this border is done. Then, I'm adding a couple rows of 2 Round squares, I think . . . then another border. Will see, then,  if the size is closer to what I want.

It was SO weird, though. I ended up short . . I checked and double checked on part 10 and I still can't find out what I left off. SO, I added a final section of six 2 round squares. Oh well. As long as the Babette Police don't track me down I'll be safe.

If you are interested in more info, check out this link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/babette-blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.