Leaves on this Family Tree

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ellie Grace Sweater and Hat Ensemble

Pin It Ellie Grace's Sweater and Hat Ensemble is FINALLY done. What do you think?

I just love the little heart buttons.

For my little elf, Ellie Grace.

Doesn't the ittle bear button add some humor to the hat?

I am just so proud of this, I could burst at the seams :0}

If you are interested in the patterns for the sweater and hat, they are available as one pattern for $3.00 from my Ravelry shop. Just click "buy now" and follow what it says to do. And remember, 100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to the Wyoming County SPCA, Wyoming County, NY, a No Kill Animal Shelter.

3 comments:

  1. That is just adorable!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey you should "burst"!!! Your set is cute darling and original.. Makes me want to be your elf. Keep up the Great work!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Paula! The hat is so cute. You outdid yourself! :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.