Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Busy Day

Finished the thread dress I have been working on . . . now to make the headband tomorrow.

Started a thread summer hat . . I found the diagram on a Russian site, so I am trying to make the diagram look like a hat . . so far, so good.


Started a whale amigarumi . . bought the great nephew two bucket hats . . one has whales around the brim so this will be his toy . .Happy 1st birthday, several days late, Mr Jackson!

I figured a baby blue whale would look good with a navy blue hat.


Went to Joanne's to pick up some floral picks . . will use them when i put together the next butterfly wreath.

All in all a busy day, but a boring one.

Ever have one of those days that you know something is missing but you can't pinpoint it? If you watched a sad movie, the tears would flow, so watching PBS . . Doc Martin, New Tricks and Garrow's Law . . . nothing like a BBC Sunday night here in B'flo.

When Garrow's law is over, it's time to turn over to METV and watch Svengoolie . . . you have probably heard of Elvira, mistress of the dark? Well, Sven, as his groupies call him, is the Chicago, Illinois version . . . Berwyn . . LOLOL . . only a joke Sven lovers would understand.

So, must go. I think it's time to get a few scoop fulls of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough . . seldom do I make cookies but I sure love to eat it raw :0}

3 comments:

  1. I think we are sisters separated at birth! I love cookie dough too. I don't eat it straight from the fridge but when I make cookies I always keep some back to munch on.

    As for boring depressed days - maybe it's the weather. Cold wet days in spring do that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I'm so happy to have you there! I just got back to embroidery and your advice really helps! I will look for the double sided fishing tackle box, hope it will be in the store in my area soon!
    Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day!
    Best wishes,
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you've been really busy! I'm glad you've ordered a little present with the giveaway voucher!!! Can't wait to see it!!!! Hope you have a nice evening, fliss xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.