Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Give~Away Winner

I just received an email telling me how to claim the prize I won on Joshy and Belle. I was SO THRILLED . . it was a $50 gift card from Novica.com Novica is associated with National Geographic. This interested me. When I red their mission, of which this is a part:

We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow.

I knew I wanted to take part in the give-away.

Here is the wrap bracelet I bought . . isn't it stunning? I know I will be able to wear it with my jeans when I want to dress up a bit.


So, thank you Fliss for allowing me to be a part of your give-away . . let alone to win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.