Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank You, Pammy Sue

I am SO LATE with this thank you . . and very embarrassed that it has taken me this long.

Pammy Sue, at Scotty's Place, sent me THE NEATEST Pay It Forward gift . . . a blue shawl that works GREAT with my black romper.

The romper is strapless, and I hate to have my shoulders exposed so this will be perfect.

I have searched her Ravelry projects and her bog for a picture, and, of course I can't find it. I was sure I kept her picture that she sent to me, and, again, no luck.

So, I am going outside now to take a picture . . . it's overcast, but I will do my best . . brb
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Okay, so I lied . . . I went to get my camera and looked over to where I kept the shawl in its mailing envelope and it wasn't there. I couldn't believe that "Miss Unorganized, Messy Bessy" actually took it upstairs and hung it on the hanger with the romper. I can't believe I actually did that already.

Oh well, Miss Pammy Sue . . .I must remember now to bring it downstairs (I only do this set of stairs once a day, thank heavens the bathroom is on the main floor) when I come downstairs tomorrow. (Read tomorrow as . . . I sure hope I remember to bring it down quicker than I posted my thank you.)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh gotta love Pammy Sue :) Take pics so we can all see. I have been on a shawl craze lately.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.