Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Miss Sophia's Hat

Here is the latest . . . Miss Sophia's Hat,
named for the neighbor baby
who made her appearance
on July 11, 2012.





I kidded her daddy today
 that I thought
she was going to be a boy.
So when I found this light blue yarn
that has a hint of shading in it
I thought it would be perfect.


But I had to add some flowers
to give it a feminine flair.


The yarn is Lang Mikonos.
I believe I got it in a swap.
It has some linen in it
and is SO SOFT!
Perfect for a cool summer night.


If you are interested in this pattern,
it is available for $3.99 from my Ravelry shop.
 Just click below.
                                                                        
And remember, 100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to the Wyoming County SPCA, Wyoming County, NY,

1 comment:

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.