Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bridget and Evan's Owl Hat



Bridget was born an Evan . . . talk about surprised parents!

I had already given them all of the "Bridget" items I had made. Of all the items, Evan could use the receiving blankets, but little else.








So I took "Bridget's" Owl Hat pattern and made a masculine version for Evan.

What do you think?








If you are interested in this pattern,
it is available for $3.99 from my Ravelry shop.
Just click below.

Remember, 100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to
Natalie's 2nd Chance Shelter,

a no-kill dog shelter in my home state of Indiana.
It is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.

1 comment:

  1. Poor parents! Sonograms aren't always right. His little winky was hiding!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.