Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Some Crochet

Haven't shown much crochet lately . . at least that's the way I feel. Since I found out Bridget was born Evan, I have been working on things for him.

I so felt sorry for him that I didn't have a receiving blanket edged for a  boy, so I started working on one, which is becoming two and might end up as three.

Here is the first one that is finished. The second one is a baby blue and white picnic checked blanket.

I have an owl hat started . . . need to sew the 2nd eye and the beak on. Then add some of those twisted looking ties and I will be ready to return to my favorite roll as the neighborhood "Greek bearing gifts" when I see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.