Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Family Dates

For years, I used a calendar to remember my family birthdays and anniversary. Well, I really used it to keep track of something else, but when menopause hit, I didn't need the calendar anymore and gradually I have lost track of whose birthdays and anniversaries are when . . except immediate family I think that was burnt into my brain.

When I saw something like this online, I asked Jill if she could make one for me. She said, :Sure, what colors?"

I sent her pix of the living room and away she went. Well, she went after I got all of the birthdays and anniversaries listed.

What do you think? I am a happy camper now. It is hanging in our kitchen (on the MIL's 70's wallpaper that we haven't gotten rid of yet) by the back door. I see it every time I go in or out, so I can remember to buy the cards I need a month in advance.

If you want her to make you one, let me know and I'll get you her info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.