Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Friday, August 23, 2013

Just Finished

Well, by Just finished I mean it has just been washed and dried and is ready to donate. It has been pieced for about a month now.

each square is 5" x 5"
for a total size of 45 " x 60"

I thought placing it on the swing
would show the length better.

Hopefully, the Pet Connection, in Marilla, New York, will take it to raffle off for Penny, a 7 year old Beagle mix they rescued who is pregnant, has heart worm and some dental problems. They questimate it will cost $2,800 to take care of her medical prolems, and then when the pups are old enough, neuter all of them and Penny.

This old chair always made afghans look nice,

Width finished, but a LOT more length to go.

Just looks like something I would like to crawl up under.

Between adding squares to the afghan
I kept it on the stair railing . . .
added some color to that side of the room.




2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I hope it will bring up a bit of money for the little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I hope it will get a good amount for Penny, too. I love snuggling up with my afghan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.