Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Friday, August 30, 2013

Mask

I tested this pattern. It looks strange, I know, but I fell in love with it when I saw the model made in green.

I was more than halfway through it when I discovered that I was u sing my red F  hook instead of my red H hook . . . so the cotton I was using really got warped with the single crochets used. I think this makes it more interesting.

Doesn't this look like the face of someone in a horror movie when something happens and the person's face starts to melt away?  LOLOL


I thought that it might look better hanging up . . . nope, just a different "melt."  LOLOL



Now we have it looking more like a mask. I used crumpled up newspaper to shape it after I soaked it in liquid starch. Now, it looks like a face that isn't melting in a horror movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.