Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Outfit for Punky Noodle

Look what I made for Punky Noodle's Halloween. I wasn't sure on her waist size, so, instead of elastic, I ran a Halloween Ribbon through the channel at the waistline.

Onsie and bandanas available at Wal-Mart

I made the shirt as large as possible so she will be able to wear it for a number of years . . . and probably not the skirt this year, but the Onsie will fit her :)

The directions for the skirt, by Navy Wifey Peters, can be found here, aboard the USS Crafty.

She also has directions for making 2 bandanas into a top. Click here for that pattern.


2 comments:

  1. Hi visiting thru USS Crafty party - now that bandana skirt is just too cute!! I love fall and all of it's colors! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit, and I'm glad that your found my tutorial helpful! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.