New Crock Pot Recipe, done two ways.
5 Frozen Chicken Breasts (boneless/skinless)
1/2 T Dry Parsley
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 T Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
1/4 tsp Salt
1 pkg Ranch Dressing (powder)
1 C Franks Hot Sauce
1. Place breasts in slow cooker.
2. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken breasts.
3. Cook in Crock Pot 5 hours.
4. Remove chicken, shred and return to Crock Pot to serve.
|Yes, I topped mine with Bleu Cheese :)|
8 pound (or large) Roasting Chicken
(instead of 5 breasts)
12 oz of Low Sodium Chicken Broth (+ / -)
All remaining ingredients listed above.
1. In Crock Pot, cook chicken in broth for 10 hours on low.
2. Remove broth (we put it in a zip lock bag for later use) and chicken from the crock.
3. Shred chicken and return to crock.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and add to shredded chicken
5. Add 1 C of the broth removed in step 2.
6. Warm on low until ready to serve.
(If you have a long wait, use more broth to retain moisture in chicken.)
|Was it good . . . you bet'ya!|
We have been using Telfra Buns from WalMArt's bakery.
They are SO SOFT . . . I don't guarantee the spelling, but I'm close.
The buns come in bags of 12.