Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas 2013 . . . Official Here

"It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas" 
at our house.

Decorated the outside of the house
before we got any snow.

Looks like one of Santa's Elves is helping.


I love blue and snowmen in the winter.
Always gives everything a cold look..

First snow and the blue lights twinkling.

Our neighbors . . .
light in waiting for hubby to get home.

Santa's elf again,
setting up to start on his mother's Cut Out Cookie recipe.

Package arrived from a local florist yesterday.


A poinsettia from my brother and


some delicious candies.
(This are has some of the best chocolatiers!)

Bathroom window . . .
the garland is made from blue ribbon and
 the remainder of the small snowflakes
I crocheted for our wedding invitations,
church program and reception brochure.
Always wondered
 just how many of these little buggers I actually crocheted.

We found this wreath this year . . .
no idea why we bought it but it  looks
WONDERFUL on the bathroom wall.

And last, but not least . . .
I made these snowflake shower curtains
quite a while ago.
I know we had them several years
 before we moved in 2006.
They are the reason I decorate
the bathroom in blue hues.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.