Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Apple Bag


I was tired of my apples lying on the counter or window sill. I had an idea, in my mind's eye, of what I wanted. I sat down  yesterday with some basic kitchen cotton yarn and my favorite G hook. This is what I ended up with.

The apples are about 2 1/2" in diameter. The bag is almost 36" long. It fits PERFECTLY beside our back door. Exactly what I wanted and where I wanted to hang it.

Wouldn't it be cute holding oranges, potatoes or onions too?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If you would like to buy this pattern, for $1.00, just click below.



***100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to no-kill animal shelters in Western New York and in my home state of Indiana.***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.