Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Indy Relaxed

I told you I had my upper right wisdom tooth extracted Thursday morning. The only time it really seems to bother me is around 4:00 am in the morning. I know I have tossed, turned and dreamed weird dreams the last two nights, and when I finally wake up, around 4-ish, I have grabbed my undies and socks (so I don't have to climb the stairs later on in the day) and head for the couch.

Both  nights Indy has come downstairs with me. I sit up on my end of the sofa recliner and she takes up all of the love seat.

When I woke up this morning, this is the sight that greeted me. She must have really been relaxed!


It took Indy at least two, if not more, years before she would expose her belly to the husband and I. She would let us rub it, but would not roll over like this for a good rubbing. She was, and still is, such an Alpha female! Too bad she lucked out getting adopted by an Alpha Female human . . . LOLOL

I decided tonight I wasn't even going to bed. I'm starting on the couch and staying there. I told my neighbor this evening (we went over to their house to help the hubby and the oldest son celebrate their birthdays) that I am amazed at how exhausted from just losing a tooth. I guess it takes more energy that I realize for my body to work at repairing itself.

I went to the gym, with the hubby, on Friday, but didn't work out. I just went for the social aspects:) I think it  may be the same on Monday . . . I may ride the bike, but that's  it . . . Oh, and I have my 1st massage scheduled for Monday morning, so that will make it a productive day for my body.

1 comment:

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.