Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Berry Delicious ! ! ! ! ! ! !



Not the greatest picture
But SO "BERRY"DELICIOUS ! ! ! !

The husband and I have decided 
that we like it fresh out of the freezer,
use a sharp knife 
that has been held under HOT running water for cutting.
Then,
let it thaw as you eat.
Just remember
the blueberries are frozen hard
while the strawberries and raspberries
are softer.

In case you missed the recipe
from my last post,
here you go  . . . 
ENJOY ! ! ! !
Berry Delicious Pie
1 (14 oz) can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
                       (I used the lite/low fat/whatever it is called)
1/2 C Lemon Juice (I used generic out of a bottle)
1.5 - 2 Cups of mixed berries
1 (8 oz) container of Frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1 Ready Made Pie Crust 
        (I used a graham cracker but I am sure chocolate would be good too.)

1. Mix the first 2 ingredients, combine well.
2. Mix in berries.
3. Fold in whipping cream
4. Place in pie crust
5. Place in freezer for 5 hours, or until set.

6. Let thaw 30 - 40 minutes before serving. Freeze any remaining pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.