Leaves on this Family Tree

Friday, June 26, 2015

Blooming

These three are blooming their little hearts out in the back yard.

These are Easter Lillies that my mother-in-law, Dorothy,
planted quite a few years ago,
In person the flowers look like
beautifully fried eggs whites and yolks.



These are a perennial that we planted last year.
Can't remember the name, 
but they are SO FULL.
Love Them!


And my perennial Red Geums,
or is it Guems? 
I can never remember,
Anyway,
we have had gold/yellow ones
but NEVER have they bloomed like this.

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and very typical to bloom so well when you are looking to move. Hope you can take them with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what they are called; but all your flowers are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.