Yeah . . 23 days ago. finally got to pick it up yesterday and it is working 100% better than it ever worked PLUS I have a lot more memory.
Worst part is I lost all of the photo I had . . and all of the pattern and masters for all of the hat patterns :(
Oh well, guess I can always start over.
Now for an update on the house we are buying . . .
- The bank appraisal came in $4,000 lower than the asking price they would only approve a loan for the appraised value.
- Real Estate agent re-did the offer, which was the original offer we made for what happened to be the appraised value.
- Owner wanted to see the appraisal, which was fine with me . . . it's her house.
- She ended up accepting the last offer.
- The signing of the paperwork was put off for a week . . . but it became our home on Aug 1.
Now, to get our house ready. We got the front porch pained and now need to get the kitchen and dining room done.
We should get the keys to the house by the end of August. I am hoping to be moved by the end of October.
We are planning a trip home when we get the keys o we can actually plan on where we want to put stuff AND make arrangements to get the grass ct this fall AND see if the niece and nephew will paint the rooms we want painted.
Last but not least, I want to spend a couple of night in the house, probably on an air mattress, so Indy gets used to the house and, when the cats get there, they will have her smell to make them feel more comfortable.
Will post pix of the inside as soon as we get some taken. Until then, just a reminder of what the outside looks like.