Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Projects

My fingers have been flying in the 
Christmas Doily and Ornament Department. 
I thought I had posted all of them and discovered I hadn't. 
Guess it's time to post what I've accomplished for Christmas 2015.

Caprice Doily
Karen Robison
(Made as Christmas Presents for my cousins; Marilyn and Debbie)

Flat Poinsettia Angel
Priscilla Hewitt

Poinsettia Tea Light Cozy

Snowflake Doily Ornament

Magnificent Poinsettia

Large Angel
Thread Tree Trims (21 Ornaments)
Leisure Arts # 2836
Winter Stars
Fine Art Crochet

Small Angel
Thread Tree Trims (21 Ornaments)
Leisure Arts # 2836

Rose Garden
A Celebration of Doilies, Volume II
Kathryn A While

Christmas Shells Doily
Kathryn Eng

Christmas Trees Doily Set - Small Doily
Margaret Willson
Annie's Favorite Crochet, Dec 2004

Rose Garden
A Celebration of Doilies, Volume II
Kathryn A White
Santa Doily

Christmas Tree Doily

 WOWZA . . . 
14 different patterns and 15 different projects 
(counting the 2 Caprice Doilies).

Guess I have been busier than I thought this year :)

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work! I haven't done a doily in so long.. I think I would go blind if I tried to, now. Beautiful work, I love the doilies but the angels especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy, lots of beautiful crochet pieces :) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.