Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Surgery D-Day + 20

 Only hi-light today is I got ho to walk down the hall without his walker. He did say that his legs didn't feel to steady so I let him hold my arm. I told him "This is our Valentines Day Date . . .  w walk to the Solarium and watch the harbor and smokestacks :)"



Besides that nothing. So all in all a very good day.

Oh, some ladies came out of a room and said to Gene and I, "I hope he gets to go home tomorrow. He' been here 12 days."

I let out a giggle and replied, "Tomorrow will be his 21st day."  

They looked at us like "Oh Dear!"  LOLOL

1 comment:

  1. Hoping your valentine arrives home tomorrow. He'll feel even better at home. Having you as his nurse should do him well.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.