Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, July 4, 2016

Something New

Something new on the hook.  I'm participating in the Sunshine Lace Doily - Mystery CAL at Crochet Memories.



It started last week but I just started today. Guess I finally found something that would h old my attention.

I've been trying to finish  4th of July Hat and top/dress for the 1 year old across the street . . . just doesn't interest me.

So I'm using the thread (Bernat Handicrafter Crochet Thread) and a size 7 steel hook. Now, when I finish, I'll have something for each patriotic holiday that comes around.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are OK, it's unlike you not to be bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love doing CALs. Your Fourth of July doily looks really nice. I hope you were able to finish the dress/hat for the 1 year old. But I know what you mean about not being interested.. I started a "Fourth of July" tank top that is still sitting there. Not finished. Maybe I will finish it by next Fourth of July. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.