Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day 2017

'Twas the Night Before Christmas 
and All Through the House. 
Not a Creature was Stirring 
Not Even a Mouse.




The unwrapping is all done. 

The feeling of LOVE still is warming my soul.


 Isn't this the FUNNIEST Door Mat?
It fits me to a "T".


Christmas was good to us this year.
Denise, your Snow Couple is JUST PERFECT! ! ! 
Their place of honor will be on the fireplace Hearth.

Indy and Willa have tried their Christmas stuffies.
Willa still prefers Indy's old stuffies 
(which are seen on the floor between them)
over her Hedgehog.
Indy has actually played with her Christmas Cracker.
Let's see how long it takes them to realize
they can tug on the cracker.


Here's hoping your Christmas was everything you expected 
and 
your heart is warm with the love of those you cherish.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it. I knew you loved snowmen. Did you see the street post lights up. Completely missed it until the sales girl showed me. Waiting to unwrap it would be e drove me nuts! How'd you wait that long?

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.