Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Flannel, Flannel Everywhere..... Sometimes Here and Sometimes There

Again, a WONDERFUL, semi-productive day. Gene and I went to Walgreens to buy more fleece blankets for $1.99 each. We left with 13.... the cashier said the limit (which wasn't in the add or posted) was 6. No problem, she said. She put 6 on one receipt and 7 on the other.

Then, we went to Wal~Mart to see if the yarn sale I had heard about in the CFAC Yahoo group was going on here too. Poor Gene,it was. They had a TON, well it seemed like a ton when we carried them out of the car and upstairs to the "yarn room", of it on sale. Some Caron Simply Soft, Red Heart Baby, Bernat (I can't remember the specifics about this one) and then actually paid full price for some Red Heart in Steeler Gold, Red & Black. (Do you realize how hard it is to find BLACK yarn?)

I have finally received my Sabres and Steeler patches. Now all I need to do is get the sweaters made that they go on. I will post them when I finish them.

I have Naomi's ensemble ready to send to Dianne and her watermelon items. This way Dianne can take them to Naomi over Fall Break and I kill two birds with one (mailing)stone.

Less that a month and I will be Back Home Again In Indiana. I'll finally get to hold Chase. (Siting here thinking of a onsie I saw today in a catalogue. It read " I only cry when Ugly People hold me!"

I need to bring the catalogue down here tomorrow and list all of the funny sayings on the front of the t-shirts/sweatshirts they have.

Until then~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.