Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, October 6, 2008

Laugh and the World Laughs With You

Today was a great day. I finally got my blankets and baby clothes sent to Pine Ridge. I also sent a letters to Darien, who I have just started sponsoring at Pine Ridge, and her parents. I sure hope I don't scare them off. One never knows what people who don't know you will think of you through just a letter. I felt like I was writing my first pen-pal letter from elementary school.

Have you ever gotten the catalogue called "What on Earth"? We got our first the other day and I thought Gene was going to lose it. When I started looking through it, I found out why. It is just FULL of t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, etc. with sayings on them.

Now, you and I have read the normal t-shirt sayings. Right? Well, this place takes the cake.

So tonight, I am going to entertain everyone with quotes from this catalogue. The last one is my ALL -TIME Favorite, and this was the first time I have seen it. I wanted to say it to Gene and I laughed so hard I barely got it out.

I hope you enjoy all of them, especially the last one.

1. If you met my family, you'd understand!

2. unapologetic flatulater

3. I like cats. I just can't eat a whole one myself.

4. There's no place like home. Go there. (words on a door mat)

5. We're so excited to see you we don't know whether to pee on the floor or tear up the couch! (another doormat with pictures of a cat and dog on it.)

6. There's still plenty of Zippedy in the old Doo-Dah

7. Today is the New Yesterday

8. What, you never heard of casual Monday?

9. This is me pretending to be normal.

10. iambic pentameter in motion

11. This is me pretending you're normal.What I really need are minions.

12. Sarcasm, Just one more service I offer.

13. Don't give a ___________ _______
(picture of a rat pulling a donkey)

14. Behold Fartacus

15. Cereal Killer

16. Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

17. Don't Piss Off the Fairies

18. DEJA MOO: The feeling you've heard this bull before.

19. A Woman's Success Depends On The Shoes She Wears ..... ~Dorothy

And Finally

20. To err is human. To arrrr is pirate.SmileyCentral.com

Hope you enjoyed ~
(226)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.