Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, August 10, 2009

Squares and Squares #7

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have lost track of all of the squares I have received. I have tried to get them posted when I received them, but a WONDERFUL 5 day Weekend to Indiana to celebrate my brother and sister-in-law's 40th Anniversary put me on hold.

So now, I will post the squares that I think stillneed to be posted. Pardon me if I repeat myself. That is a left over trait from teaching middle school . . repeating and repeating and repeating, etc.

Pinwheel
Pinwheel
(Same pattern as above, can you believe it?)

Pinwheel
(Again, same pattern as the two above.)

Dream Catcher

Diamond Square
book: 100 Granny Squares, edited by Carol Alexander




Signed,
Have Crochet Hook, Will Make Squares
(2231)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.