Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Big Bucks, Big Bucks

With the catch phrase from Wheel of Fortune spinning in my head, I decided it was time to post the stitch markers/wine glass charms that I have made to sell on Etsy. I don't know how well it will go, but, hopefully, I will be able to sell enough, over time, to pay for all of the items I have bought to make what I want to sell. It has been keeping me occupied, so, whether they sell or not, it has been worthwhile . . . except I really don't need more "stuff" around the house . . so, please items, sell yourself.

Wherever you see the word Etsy, it will link you to my shop.Etsy page. Maybe this will help business. Make sure you check back often . . I will keep posting as I make new items.
Oh, by the way, I will do custom orders :0}
Apples & Pumpkins
Snowflakes
Snowmen

Handmade By An Angel
Needle Arts

Knitting Queen and Her Accessories (The Crochet Queen/Diva is Coming~)


Fancy Knitting Queen and Her Accessories

Presents For All

I just LOVES Peppermint Candy Canes . . By Themselves or Mixed In With Ice Cream!

My Mom NEVER Made Me Any Gingerbread Cookies . . That's Why I am What I am Today!




Do Bears REALLY Do That In The Woods?

Penguins On Parade


Signed,
Retiree Who Needs "Pin" Money
(4074)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.