Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dog and Cat "Prince" Charmings

No, there are no prince's or princesses in this post, but soon, there will be a "dog print", hence the title.

I have seen dog and cat charms in the past. As a matter of fact, we had one for Indy but it's hook wore away. I wanted to make her another one, and thought how cute they would be as Christmas Presents for my "fur baby" friends.
So, again, here I am, standing on my Blog Corner saying, "Hey there followers, want to buy some goodies?"

These can all be found in my Etsy shop . . Oh, I also take custom orders :0}

Snowflake
Guardian Angel, Cat
Guardian Angel, Dog
Guardian Angels with Colored Clasps
Mogen David with Chai (Star of David)

Signed,
Will Do Anything For A Buck's Sister
(4075)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.