Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, November 22, 2010

Catnip Toys

I have been working on these this weekend . . .all stretched out in my new reclining sofa . . which took me two days to find the most comfortable way to sit in/on it. They are all boxed up and ready to be sent to the Wyoming County (NY) SPCA. Hope they make tons of money from them and keep me busier than a beaver making more.
Sock Monkey: http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/sock-monkey-ornament










I didn't post the links to the patterns. If you would like the links, let me know and I will dig out the patterns. (I got to where I was doing them from memory and the patterns got on the bottom, I hope, of my pattern stack.)

3 comments:

  1. Those are better than AWESOME, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sock monkeys, Paula, and I really should make a few cat toys for the two I have here! Santa's getting tired of buying treats that one won't eat, while the other only gets sick on them!! He needs some fresh ideas for their little Christmas stockings!... Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.