Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gingerbread and Candy Cane Potholder



It's DONE.


I don't want to scare any of you off.
You all know
how much easier it is
to make something free hand
than write up the pattern?

I am calling this pattern my
"Cliffs Notes" version.

I am sure,
 there are steps I should have put in,
but those of you,
 who have crocheted long enough,
know that some things you just do.
Why, some of you might ask?
Because that's the way it is done.

Anyone who has made a Granny Square
know how to do it.
Every once in a while
someone will "tweak" a Granny pattern a little.
But, 9 times out of 10,
all basic Granny patterns are the same.

So,
I have written,
as best as I can,
If you have any experience in crochet,
and I have a mistake,
I am sure you can figure it out.

If not, contact me through the
Contact Me page
on the Fur~Babies blog.

Also contact me
to let me know what mistakes you have found,
even if you can easily fix them.
Then. hopefully,
I will,
one day,
have a pattern workable for a beginner.


Signed,
Please Let The Mistakes Be Little Ones
(16,906)

4 comments:

  1. That is really CUTE Paula! Thanks for sharing your pattern! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pot holder! ...though now I'm now afraid to try it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Pattern from Hell LOL... It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.