Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beef and Sour Cream . . .My Comfort Food

Supper is cooking. I think this may be the 1st time this year I have actually cooked. (The husband likes to cook and who am I to take that away from him?)I think I'll check the blog archives and see . . brb

 The last posting I made on this dish was on March 20, 2010, so it is almost 1 year since supper was mine.
It is my #1, Most FAVORITE COMFORT MEAL . . . when I am too sick to get out of bed to even go to the bathroom, I will get up to make this. If you want this recipe, and I would STRONGLY suggest it, click here and you will find it.

Yes, Kat, I'm going to burn a CD. As a matter of fact, I'm going to do that tonight with both the Cross Stitch and Crochet patterns on it.

Now, I must leave and get three packages of yarn sent out to people in a yarn swap. And I know I am over a week late in mailing out the Birthday Presents BUT, the recycle box holding all of the boxes with the presents in it is upstairs so it won't be long. (Yes . . the box is full . . . and the boxes inside it are full, just one more check to make sure the right people are getting the right things and then they are off to the Post Office.

Until then I will sign myself this way,P
The Beef Stroganoff, Crochet and Cross Stitch Pattern Slut :0P

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm...gravy and peas---Looks good already! I'll have to go check the recipe now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! Looks great! Thanks so much for linking up to Tuesday Talent Show! I would love to have you stop by and link up again tomorrow with more great projects!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.