Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My ABC's

I am probably the last person in Blog-land who has not done this. Oh well, here goes. Let me know if you find out anything you didn't know.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A - Age: not as old as dirt, but I did drive a chariot to high school.60 years and 29 days, but, who's counting?

B - Bed Size: queen, and too small since Indy makes sure she has all the room she wants.

C - Chore you hate: housework in general

D - Dogs Name: Indy since October 2006. Before her, I was the proud parent to Sadie (Black and Tan Coonhound), Tavish (Schnauzer and Traveling Saleman mix), Paka (Shephard collie mix), Sara (Beagle mix) and Joy (Beagle mix), who came into my life when I was 4 years old.

E - Essential Start of the Day item: something cold . . . cola, oemonade or lumpy milkshakes wheen I have a sore throat.

F - Favourite Colour: to wear, heather grey, denim blue, blaze orange. to live with Sherwin Williams Bar Harbor Buff.

G - Gold or Silver: both

H - Height: 5'7"


I - Instruments you play: played cornet, baritone and French horn in school. took keyboard skills in college for ElEd majors . . so I guess I can add piano.


J - Job: enjoying everyday as a retired middle school teacher.


K - Kids: From my body, 0. From my heart, 14.

L - Living Arrangements: married and living together. Lived together 8 years before we got married . . . I think . . .LOL . . . I always need to ask the husband how long it was before we got married.


M - Music You Love: anything I can sing with or tap my toes too . . .  all genre are good.

N - Nicknames: Gaums

O - Overnight Hospital Stay: when i was born (?), tonsils out (?), infection from Baker's Cyst (4 /5 days).


P - Pet Peeve: People who don't say "pardon me" when they need to get by me.

Q - Quote from a Movie -"I don't know nutin' 'bout birthing babies" or some such phrase fropm Gone With the Wind.


R - Right handed or Left: right handed, with left tendencies

S - Siblings: The one and only Lee Allen . . . sibling extrordinaire


T - Time you wake up: when the Good Lord wakes me.


U - Underwear: comfy, roomy, white cotton . . . none of that snazzy stuff for this girl.


V - Vegetables you dislike: cooked brocolli, cauliflour (but I love both of the raw) and zucchini (unless it is  Sally McAndrews Zucchini Pie.)


W - Workout Style: sitting on sofa watching TV and working the remote . . hand eye coordination workout.


X - X-Rays You've had: left knee, right knee (each, at leat 4 times), teeth ( normal and full head radial)and lower spine


Y - Yummy Food I make: Scrabble and Beef with Sour Cream
 Z- Favorite place to visit:  Anywhere that has castles older than my country .


I know . . . TMI . . . but it made for a blog post today :0}

4 comments:

  1. I haven't done this one either Paula, so you aren't the last one.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I learned today - you drink cold stuff in the morning (milk shakes- lol), you lived with DH before marriage (naughty naughty), you are about my height and have the same work out style!

    I knew we were related! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could the site you suggested be Purple Kitten or something like that? It's not Purple Panda. The network at work won't let me access it - it says it's 'adult themed'. Must be the filter for kitten is adult themed???? lol. Geeze.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.