Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Friday, March 18, 2011

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

And no,
I'm not channeling 
Charlie Sheen.

I'm channeling Bill Vernon.
If you are from my hometown
you know Bill.
I taught school with him
Then, when he retired,
he became mayor.
He
knew
E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E ! ! !

Anyway,
that was a phrase Bill
was ALWAYS  saying.

So,
the winners of 
this Chicken Dinner
are . . . 

P-A-U-S-E
*
*
*
*
 * 
P-A-U-S-E
*
*
*
*
*
P-A-U-S-E
*
*
*
*
 * 
P-A-U-S-E
*
*
*
*
*
P-A-U-S-E
*
*
*
*
*
 I don't know:0{

15 of you left comments.
I used the Random List Generator
to get all of you in a list
Here is the order
you all fell into:
1 Emily - CROSS STITCH
2. BrooklynIrishGirl - CROCHET
3. amazey - CROCHET
4. Sarah,Crochet - CROCHET
 5. Vaughnde - CROCHET
6. Joan - CROCHET
7. CarpeDyem - - CROSS STITCH
8. Charlotte - CROCHET
9. Mindy - CROCHET
10. Denise - - CROSS STITCH
11. Jessie - CROCHET
12.  Julie - CROCHET
13. Megan - CROCHET
14. Tina - CROCHET
15. Hookin' It with Mr. Lick Lick - - CROSS STITCH

Poor Mr. Lick Lick . . . 
at least,
if  you were at one of the service academies,
you would get money from everyone in the class.

I have a plan.
I need all of you 
to send me
your mailing addresses
and tell me
if I made a  mistake
with your preference. 
Use this email:
thefurbabiesmomma at gmail dot com .

Each
and every one of you 
have "won" something.
I am just so pleased that 
you are following my 
blog journey
that I have to do this.
You will,
however,
have to wait longer than normal.
Next Wednesday,
March 23, 
the husband and I
will start our 
annual journey
to Indiana.
This year,
the trip is very special . . .
my youngest nephew,
Matt,
is getting married Saturday,
March.

 8 hour (+) road trip to Indiana
on Wednesday.
A couple hours,
on Sunday.
to drive to Crown Point and back
so I get to see Aunt Ruth.
Then the 8 hour trip home
on Monday.

Then,
I'll sit down and organize
your 
"booty."

OH . . . 
 I forgot.
In your email to
thefurbabiesmomma at gmail dot com . . .
besides your mailing address
tell me what you like to
crochet or cross stitch.

Then,
if you and I are both lucky,
I can personalize
your "winnings."

Until then I shall sign myself,
The Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner Winnings Organizer

7 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip! Wish my nephew had a wedding date planned. He is getting too old - as my hubby's mom said to him, "The longer you wait, you get older and pickier - and less desirable!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula - you have to be the most generous person I know! Thank you!

    Have a great time at the wedding! And someday we will go shopping as you pass thru Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely awesome! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! Road trips are awesome.. and so are weddings. I will be going "back home" for my twin sister's wedding in August! Cant wait. Thanks for the giveaway.. I will have my info to you in the mail straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o) you didn't make a mistake with me, I wanted some of your cross stitch! lol, I mean after all, I do some cross stitch in crochet. Remember? xoxo be safe on your trip! Give the little Miss a hug from me and Leo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! Sounds like you're ready for a fun trip. =) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.