Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Cat's Crochet Corner" Cat

Designed, with love and friendship, for Cat, known as ByHook on Ravelry, for the Grand Opening of her crochet shop, Cat's Crochet Corner.
I just LOVE his sleepy eyes.
 Cat's last year has been very difficult. You know, one of those years where it looks like your world is coming to an end, but you just keep going because you have to  keep on going. To top off her year, she decided to do something she had wanted to do, open a crochet shop in the town she calls home.
Doesn't he have the cutest butt and tail?

As of the beginnig of June, it was open. To show our love, a group of usin Ravelry's Itsy Bitsy Swap and Chat, decided to make and send her cats. Below, you will see my contribution.
If you would like to make "Cat's Crochet Corner" Cat,
it is available for $2.99
in my Ravelry store.
And remember, 100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to the Wyoming County SPCA, Wyoming County, NY,
a No Kill Animal Shelter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's just awesome Paula!! I love it and I know she will too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing to do. I love your cat. Will you make me one? Seriously!!! I'd be happy to pay you for it. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.