Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Still Water

Still Water Jumper, Shrug and Headband

This is a new pattern I just finished. I named it for the color of the thread I used for the jumper, Still Water.

I wanted something cool for the summer, yet I needed something to top it with if the evening became cool . . . thus a jumper and a light weight shrug. The headband matches the outfit and is a lot cooler for summer than a hat would be. 

Front of entire ensemble.

Back of entire ensemble.

Front of Jumper.

Back of Jumper.

Close-up of shrug pattern.
This is a looser copy of the jumper pattern.
Close-up of the jumper pattern.


            

If you like this pattern,
it is available for $2.99
in my Ravelry store.
And remember, 100% of the purchase price for the pattern goes to the Wyoming County SPCA, Wyoming County, NY,
a No Kill Animal Shelter.

2 comments:

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.