Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Movin' On Up

Yep, just like George and Weezie Jefferson, the husband and I are movin' on up! Well, not moving like they did, but updating to be "modern" and "with it" here at home.



Yes, ladies and gentlemen . . . "we gots a new toilet" ! ! ! ! ! !

15" from floor to seat . . . my knees are SO HAPPY . . . and dual flush water saver. WOOOOO-HOOOO . . . haven't been this excited in a LONG TIME!

Next month, new over the sink cabinet and lights. September, if everything works out right, new sink and, I guess you would call it, cabinet for the sink. I found THE ONE at Home Depot so I am ready.

Then, sometime during this, the paneling will become white, the wallpaper will disappear and white over white marbleized painting will go there. Paint the cabinet by the bathtub white to match the paneling and start looking for new flooring.

No "delux apartment in the sky" but a nicer bathroom :0}

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how much I love our new bathroom. Hope yours makes you as happy!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.