Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cherry Cheesecake Bundles

This is not my original recipe. I found it, in February, at a "Linky Party" from Lemon Tree Dwelling.  It has been sitting in the kitchen window waiting to be made. I was bored out of my gourd, so today was the day.

No smart comments from the Peanut Gallery on the burnt pie filling that I dribbled.

Ingredients
1pkg Crescent Rolls
 (I like the flakiness of Great Valu from WalMart) 
1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
(must try them with apple and peach)
4 oz Cream Cheese 
(I used low fat and it tasted great)
Powdered Sugar, or Icing of Choice

Directions
1. Open up and divide Crescent Rolls.
2. Place 1 oz of cream cheese on each roll.

I didn't leave the cream cheese out to get to room temp.
Holding the Crescent Roll in my hand
gave just enough body heat to allow me to spread it easily.
3. Top with 2 T Cheery Pie Filling 
(I used 1 T on some and it "oozed" out the same as the 2 T)
These 4 have 1T of Cherry Pie filling on them.
Can you imagine how much 2T would be?
4. Roll up Crescent Rolls
(It is a little tricky, but just roll and it will be fine.)

5. Bake at 375 degree for 12 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown.

6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Or, let cool and top with icing of choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.