Yes, Peach "Cobbler."
Doesn't look like it,
But taste it, and you will call it a cobbler.
Peach Cobbler - Serves 8
2 Peaches, pealed and sliced into 8 pieces
1 can Crescent Rolls (8 to a pkg)
1/4 C Butter
1/2 C Sugar
14 tsp Vanilla
8 oz Lemon Lime Soda of choice
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Lightly butter a 9" x 13" baking pan.
3. Roll 1 peach slice in a Crescent Roll, place in pan.
4. Melt butter, mix in sugar and vanilla, pour over Crescent Rolls.
5. Pour Lemon Lime soda around the outside of the pan, not over the Crescent Rolls.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
7. Bake 40 minutes.
Serve hot, with ice cream, or serve cold for breakfast pastry.