Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Monday, November 17, 2014

Llama Llama

Two more Llama hats are finished for Christmas . . one great niece is 6 and the other is 3. Since one is in New York, one is in Indiana and they are on opposite sides of the family they will never know they have identical, well, almost identical hats.


We have gotten a little more snow. It covers the grass but the streets, sidewalks and driveways are just wet.

Tomorrow through Wednesday we are to get Lake Effect Snow from Lake Erie. We have heard anywhere from 3" to 8". With our luck we will either get nothing or 12"

With this in mind, I made a yarn stop today. Bought pink yarn to finish the llama hats, some olive green yarn for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hat and some blue yarn that is, hopefully, the right color for the Rainbow Brite pony. 

The turtle will be quick. Rainbow Bright will be easy until I get to the hair. I think I'm gong to use the Lion Brand Bon Bons for the hair, if I can find the right colors. I'm not to keen on having to buy a full skein of yarn for each of the pony hair colors . . . but we will see.

Now, I need to get busy and make some french toast from the bread pudding I made several weeks ago. I make it in a loaf pan and when it is cool I cut it into slices for french toast . . . we eat some then and wrap the rest in four slice packages. Makes me hungry just thinking of it.

Later Gators :)

1 comment:

  1. We don't get any snow until the new year, just loads of rain here. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.