Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Some New Years Eve Thoughts






 It sure does . . . 

 Is that something to be sad about 
Or is it something to bring happiness?

I suppose it depends on how you look at life.
If we want the good to happen
We must take the bad.
We are not given the choice . . . 
It is what it is.
It was what it was
and
It will be what it will be.

Can we change it?
I don't know.

Can we modify it?
Perhaps.

Can we tweak it for our own purpose?
I suppose we can
if we put our minds to it
and make changes in our life.

What were those lyrics . . .
brb,
time to Google.

Here they are:
Que sera sera
Whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera sera
What will be, will be.
(Did you hear Doris Day singing these words? I did.)

Sometimes I wish 
I could think like that all the time?
The world would be a much happier place.
Then I remember . . . 
The bad times make the good times feel good.
Without bad times,
or whatever you see as bad times,
how would we know 
we are experiencing the good times?


This year has been a mish-mash . . . 
Buy a house and move back home . . . good times.
Gene gets galls stones,
then they find a kidney stone,
then they find a weird ulcer
so no move, 
stay here until he gets better . . . 
bad times.

Have one of the best places in the US
for Gene to get treatment . . . good times.
Have to wait until the treatment plan is established
. . .  nervous times.

Every positive has a negative
and every negative has a positive . . . 
it just seems like we have to look a little  harder
to find it.

I will be looking for all of you in the New Year.

Maybe, 
if I can get my act together
I might have a  "Give Away"
for the New Year.
That would make me . . . 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.