Leaves on this Family Tree

Withering Away

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Rainbow Heart Mochila Bag

I have FINALLY completed a Mochila Bag. 
I am SO PROUD of it,
mistakes and all.

But as the Amish place a mistake
 in each and every one of their quilts
since God is the only one who can create perfection . . . 
I figure my mistakes are homages to God
for allowing me to create something I love.

If you  have never done a Mochila Bag
there are TONS of You Tube videos
that will be of help.

I hope you like my design and pattern.
Basic Bag . . . not showing shoulder strap.

Just a Close Up of the cord  and tassels.

Shoulder strap.


You can tell, from the photo below, it is a long shoulder strapped bag.
That is one of the perks of this projects . . . 
The shoulder strap can be made the length you desire
AND 
you can add or delete rounds of hearts 
and add or delete the number or hearts per round
to adjust the size of your bag.




This Pattern is on sale, 
for $1.99, in my Ravelry shop.

100% of this pattern price supports no-kill pet shelters. 
The "fur~babies and I THANK YOU for your purchase.   


PLEASE REMEMBER... This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN.. . not the finished item.

You may sell items made from this pattern.

http://furbabiesmomma.blogspot.com/ (c) 2016 Paula Gaumer Tooke
Per copyright law, do not redistribute (with or without charge) in any form. (Redistributing to others includes by photocopies, scanning, emailing, putting on a CD, posting in Internet forum messages, putting on another web site and any other manner of distribution.) You may sell items made from this pattern. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW love your bag,mi really must learn to crochet better and follow a pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments inspires me to blog more.